Carpentaria Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Carpentaria event simply Login
Events in and around Carpentaria
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in Carpentaria, Queensland
Carpentaria in Queensland, Australia is a great place to visit all year round. This region is rich in culture, history, and natural beauty, and there are plenty of fun and exciting events to enjoy with family and friends. Here are some of the seasonal events to watch out for in and around Carpentaria:
- The Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo is a must-see event in the autumn season, featuring the toughest rodeo riders and stock in the country. This event is held in Mount Isa and attracts thousands of people from all over Australia.
Contact: Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo, PO Box 2072, Mount Isa QLD 4825, Phone: (07) 4743 2706
- The Curry Merry Muster Festival is a three-day event celebrating the cultural heritage of the region through live music, rodeo, and other exciting activities. This festival takes place in Cloncurry and is a fun-filled event for the whole family.
Contact: Curry Merry Muster Festival, PO Box 597, Cloncurry QLD 4824, Phone: (07) 4742 1361
- The Gulf Country Frontier Days Festival is a unique event that celebrates the history and culture of the Gulf Country. The festival features a range of activities such as horse racing, live music, and traditional arts and crafts. This event is held in Burketown and is a great way to experience the local culture.
Contact: Gulf Country Frontier Days, PO Box 127, Burketown QLD 4830, Phone: 0418 295 832
- The Camooweal Drovers Camp Festival is another winter event that celebrates the heritage of the region. This festival takes visitors back in time with horse riding, whip cracking, and other traditional activities. The festival also features live music and delicious food, making it a great event for the whole family.
Contact: Camooweal Drovers Camp Festival, PO Box 10, Camooweal QLD 4828, Phone: 0409 413 919
- The Burketown Barra Bash is a popular event for fishing enthusiasts. The event is a fishing competition that takes place on the Albert River, famous for its barramundi. The event attracts anglers from all over Australia, who come to compete for cash prizes and the title of Burketown Barra Bash Champion.
Contact: Burke Shire Council, PO Box 390, Burketown QLD 4830, Phone: (07) 4745 5100
- The Karumba Community Anglers Classic is another fishing event held in the region during the spring season. This event is open to all ages and skill levels, and features a range of categories such as the biggest fish and the most unusual catch. The event also provides an opportunity for visitors to experience the local culture and hospitality.
Contact: Karumba Community Anglers Classic, PO Box 95, Karumba QLD 4891, Phone: 0409 366 507
- The Groovin the Moo Music Festival is a summer event that attracts visitors from all over the country. The festival features live music performances by some of the biggest artists in Australia and is held in Townsville. The festival also offers food, drinks and a range of other entertainment.
Contact: Groovin the Moo, PO Box 82, Hindmarsh SA 5007, Phone: (08) 8125 7444
- The Cairns Indigenous Art Fair is a major cultural event that celebrates the indigenous art and culture of the region. The event features art exhibitions, workshops, and talks by indigenous artists and elders. This event is held in Cairns and provides an opportunity for visitors to learn about the rich cultural heritage of the region.
Contact: Cairns Indigenous Art Fair, 51 The Esplanade, Cairns QLD 4870, Phone: (07) 4050 7712
Carpentaria in Queensland, Australia has a range of seasonal events to suit all tastes. Whether you are interested in cultural heritage, traditional art, music, fishing, or rodeo, there is something for everyone in this region. Plan your next visit to Carpentaria and enjoy the many exciting events that the region has to offer.